The “break my muse” stuff gets old. Make them smile and mean it.
Imagine your OTP living happily ever after.
My muse shows up at your muses doorstep in the middle of the night. Without saying a thing, they collapse into your muse’s arms. Put your muse’s reaction in my ask box.
- "Guess what? We're having a baby!"
- "Do I look fat to you?"
- "I'm what?"
- "I went to the doctor today."
- "You know how I've been getting kinda sick recently? Well, turns out, I'm not actually sick..."
- "I feel so helpless like this. I don't like it."
- "How's the baby?"
- "How are you feeling? I know pregnancy can be tough..."
- "Need some help? Here, don't get up. I'll get it for you. Wouldn't want you to over exert yourself."
- "I saw you leaving this morning, and a little birdy told me you went to the doctor. Care to explain?"
- "Don't take this the wrong way, but you're more... round than you used to be."
- "You're going to be a mother?"
- "It's going to be a girl."
- "It's going to be a boy."
- "Aren't you excited? There's gonna be a baby!"
- "Guess what? You're going to be a father."
- "I'm not ready for a baby. I... I can't have a baby."
goodnight. things are drafted, i cannot keep my eyes open. sorry guys. xx.
He was about to argue that he DID pay for them and the machine simply ate his money. but he wasn’t about to turn Starfire’s kindness away.”Want to split it?”
"I have yet to try one of these. Do you mind?" Kori didn’t feel right taking half of somebody’s food.
"Oh… um… yeah…"
"Serves me right for trying to get that pack of Reeses out of he vending machine, they make those dispenser holes so small now!"
"Perhaps next time you will pay for them, like everyone else does?" Kori teased. "Here." She paid for the packet and passed it over to Flash. "For all your troubles."
I could, yes.
He lifted her off the ground and ran into the nearest beach house, kicking the door open and depositing her on the bed. “Well your goodies are growing. And you’ll be enjoying them soon.”